Certified Diving on the Great Barrier Reef
Tusa Dive have more than 30 years experience in providing day tour diving for certified divers. Our history gives us access to some of the best diving locations in the Marine Park, accessible in a day trip from Cairns. We have 16 dive sites within a 50 km radius of Cairns, allowing us to choose the best two sites, for the conditions of the day. If you are interested in joining us for more than a day we can (weather permitting!), take you to two new sites each day.
During your Tusa Dive day tour you have the option of taking 2 or 3 dives. We visit 2 sites. Each site you dive will be unique, allowing you to explore vast coral gardens, caverns, walls and isolated pinnacles, while amazing you with the sheer diversity and colour of marine life.
Tusa Dive offer you the freedom to dive with your buddy or join the guided dives with one of our divemasters at a small additional cost of $10 per person, per dive. Top quality scuba equipment, including dive computers, and dive quality masks, booties and fins. Wetsuits are available in all sizes, and include 3mm full length and 5mm shorties, as well as lycra suits if preferred.
Nitrox fills at 32% are available for Nitrox certified divers, when booked in advance
Tusa Dive offer a tanks & weight rate for divers supplying their own scuba equipment. Special discounted packages for divers joining us for 3 days or more.
PRICES - Valid 01 April 2017 to 31 March 2018
Certified Diver Day Trip On Special - Take 3 Dives for the price of 2 dives, this applies for all bookings on day trips and 3 day dive packages. Valid for travel until 31st March 2018.
- Child Age. On snorkel rate only age 4 – 14 inclusive. 0-3 years travel free.
- *Reef Levy. A per person charge comprised of a $6.50 EMC fee to all passengers entering the Great Barrier Reef Marine Park, $1.10 port charge, and $2.90 in administrative fees and GST.
- Fuel Levy. With the fluctuation of world fuel prices it may be necessary to apply a fuel surcharge, which would be a pay onboard levy. This website will advise if any charge is applicable with a minimum 7 days notice.
- Cancellations. There is no charge for cancellations with 24 hours notice. 100% cancellation fee applies with less than 24 hours notice.
- Conditions. Trips are subject to weather conditions and may be cancelled at the discretion of Tusa Dive. Alternative days or refunds will be offered in the event of cancellations by Tusa Dive, however Tusa Dive reserve the right to use other vessels should Tusa 6 be unavailable for any reason. 100% cancellation fee applies with less than 24 hours notice. Pricing is in AUD inclusive of GST, valid 1 April 2017 – 31st March 2018.
- Smokers please note: TUSA 6 is a non-smoking vessel.
- Maintenance Days. Tusa Dive will not be operating from Monday 5th June 2017 to Saturday 24th June 2017. First day of operation will start Sunday 25th June 2017.