Snorkelling Cairns' Great Barrier Reef with Tusa
Picture yourself snorkelling over magical reef gardens where the coral is pristine and the water is stunningly clear!! Great Barrier Reef snorkelling trips are an unforgettable day, so do it with the experts.
Tusa Dive have a wide variety of Outer Great Barrier Reef dive and snorkel locations for you to explore. While the divers explore the walls and depths, you’ll be gliding over the reef tops, mesmerised by the vivid colours of the fish as they dart in and out of the corals and anemones.
You’ll be provided with top diver quality masks and snorkels, booties and fins. Wetsuits or lycra suits (depending on the season) are provided for all, and for those who like a little extra buoyancy in the water, our ‘noodles’, or snorkel vests will help keep you safely above the coral.
Our dedicated snorkel guide will teach you the best snorkelling techniques for viewing the spectacular coral gardens. Enjoy the freedom of snorkelling with your buddy or join our free guided snorkelling tour. The snorkelling is straight off the back of our boat, with the reef never more than a short swim away.
Snorkelling can be a strenuous activity and there are risks associated with certain medical conditions. To have a safe and enjoyable day we ask that you:
- Know your own ability and snorkel/swim accordingly
- Use a flotation device to reduce your physical exertion in the water
- Snorkel with a buddy or part of a guided tour
- Stay close to supervising staff or boat and signal if you need help
PRICES: Valid 1 July 2018 – 31 March 2019
- Child Ages: 0-3 years travel free. Child snorkel rate applies to ages 4-16 inclusive. Children must remain under the supervision of a parent or guardian at all times. A minimum 12 years is required for Introductory Diving and 10 years for Certified Diving. Written parental consent is required. Certified divers aged under 18 must dive with a parent or guardian who is a certified diver.
- Locals Discount: Please call us on 4047 9100 for Locals Deals or enter promo code ‘CNSLOCALS’ when booking online. Locals rates for Cairns locals only. All travellers will be required to show local photo ID on boarding, or you will be charged the difference in price onboard.
- Reef Levy: All prices include a per person Environmental Management Charge that contributes to management and protection of the Great Barrier Reef Marine Park.
- Fuel Levy: With the fluctuation of world fuel prices it may be necessary to apply a fuel surcharge, which would be a pay onboard levy. This website will advise if any charge is applicable with a minimum 7 days notice.
- Cancellations: There is no charge for cancellations with 24 hours notice. 100% cancellation fee applies with less than 24 hours notice.
- Conditions: Trips are subject to weather conditions and may be cancelled at the discretion of Tusa Dive. Alternative days or refunds will be offered in the event of cancellations by Tusa Dive, however Tusa Dive reserve the right to use other vessels should Tusa 6 be unavailable for any reason. 100% cancellation fee applies with less than 24 hours notice. Pricing is in AUD inclusive of GST, valid 1 July 2018 – 31 March 2019.
- Smokers please note: TUSA 6 is a non-smoking vessel.